This is the SILVERED HANDED version of our CDSKX9. Some people prefer this as it’s truer to the original Seiko Pepsi. C3 Lume on the hands and dial so another glow all night watch.
Anyone who knows diver’s watches will instantly recognize the Seiko SKX DNA in this watch. It’s there plain as day for anyone to see. The SKX009 Pepsi just happens to be my all time favourite, sub £500, dive watch. Our CD200SKX has been designed using 316L marine grade steel for the case with the crown at the 4 o’clock position. Also, just like the SKX, it’s been certified water resistant to 200m. Best of all, it is powered by a Seiko NH35A automatic movement – 24 jewels with 40 hour power reserve. We’re not trying to hide the fact that the CD200SKX is a Seiko SKX tribute watch.
- Water Resistant to 200 metres (20 Bar)
- Sapphire Crystal
- Seiko NH35A automatic movement
- Aluminium “Pepsi” Red & Blue Bezel
- C3 Luminous Coatings on hands and dial (ALL NIGHT glow)
- 316L Marine Steel case
- Width (excluding Crown) = 41mm
- Height (caseback to front of crystal) = 13mm
- Lug Width = 22mm
- Weight = 110g (with silicone strap) and 180g on Jubilee bracelet
- 24 jewels
- 40 hour power reserve
- 120 click uni-directional bezel
- Hacking (stop the time for accurate time setting)
- Quick Set Date (pull crown half way out)
- Manual wind if not been used for several days
- Screw down crown
- Screw down caseback
- Soft, durable Silicone diver’s strap or 316L (Marine Steel) Jubilee Bracelet with all solid links including end link
- READ the CD200SKX manual HERE (pdf format)
NOTE – for customers outside the UK please use our INTERNATIONAL shipping option on our eBay site. We can ship to most of Europe, USA, Canada, Australia etc.